Comment on page
The availability chart is a graph representing the item inventory course inside the period of the starting and ending date since the last calculation of the planning worksheet.
Figure 1: Availability Chart
The individual graphs are explained below.
Figure 2: Availability Chart - Explanation
- 1.Projected Available Balance
- 2.Reorder Point / Time Bucket. The vertical marks represent the Time Bucket
- 3.Order Date
- 4.Due Date
- 5.Starting Date Planning Worksheet
- 6.Ending Date Planning Worksheet
- 7.Showing Availability when hovering
- 8.If the mouse is hovered over a demand or supply, the source document is displayed along with the corresponding quantity. Demand and supply are displayes as bars below the availability graph.
- 9.Current hovered date
- 10.Is is possible to imit the chart to the right and left to get better overview if there are only a few days between the supply and demand
- 11.Safety Stock Quantity